Senior Engineer - Berkshire - HS2 - Contract - £50K-60K pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious joint venture working on behalf of the new High Speed 2 Rail Project.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for supervising Site and Junior Engineers to ensure scheduling, resourcing and works package plans are completed to a high level of accuracy and in a productive and timely manner. This includes:
- Preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Task Briefings,
- ITPs, Lift Plans;
- Requesting resources and liaising with Procurement and Logistics teams;
- Producing delivery schedules and communicating these to Client team;
- Producing accurate site installation records; and
- Keeping detailed site diaries.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience of major civil engineering projects.
- Proven experience within a similar position with Rotary Bored Piling experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- CSCS Card of appropriate category.
- Full driving licence.
- A good level of numeracy, analytical by nature, and a problem solver.
- CPCS Appointed Person for Lifting Operations.
- IT literate including MS Word & Excel.
- Commercial knowledge of NEC form of Contract.
- Fully conversant with requirement of SPERW 3rd Edition.
What to do next...
For more information and detail on the opportunity, please contact Will Mather t at Barker Ross on 07824016248 or email me at email@example.com
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
x2 Technical (Design) Project Engineer - Peterborough
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Car + Bonus++
- 1 day ago
Barker Ross are working with a major Housebuilder and Developer on a number of vacancies within our clients Technical Division in Peterborough. Our client requires a x2 Technical/Design Project Enigneers who have previous experience of working for either a large Housebuilder or Develope... Read More