A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer Operator at a pharmaceutical packagingmanufacturer based in Lincoln.
This Senior Engineer Operator Role is responsible for providing critical preventative maintenance solutions for the corrugated and blow muddling production machinery. Ensuring optimum uptime of the machinery to meet the production and customer demands.
Reacting to unplanned maintenance and/or repair requirements and delivering effective conclusions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role will include working on the production lines so as to understand the machinery they are maintaining as well as to offer support for Production
- Implement and maintain Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for the machines and providing training and awareness to other operators.
- Implement Task Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments for the machinery, ensuring risk reducing controls are maintained.
- Operate production machinery to deliver scheduled outputs
- Organise and management external supplier maintenance and service agreements for workshop machinery included fixed assets and tooling.
- Support machinery and production optimisation projects.
- Lead rectification repair programs for unplanned machinery downtime.
- Manage recommended front line spares for machinery.
- Operate in line with the Health & Safety regulations and requirements.
- Follow and adhere to the issued works orders, procedures and processes.
- Use PPE and wear appropriate clothing as provided. (This may include in time a uniform, and may include abiding by Jewellery policies etc that may become applicable through further Certifications the company decides to undertake)
- Assist in training or supervision of new team members.
- Any other reasonable request by management
- Qualification in Engineering Maintenance with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a modern manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance experience.
- Positive attitude with teamwork and flexibility strengths.
- Computer and IT literate.
- Work with Quality, H&S management systems.
- Willingness to operate a forklift following correct training.
Working hours for this role are 40 hours per week flexible between Monday - Friday, 7.30 - 5.30pm. Call outs, out of working hours will receive an additional 25% bonus.
Salary for this role is £38,000 - £42,000
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550.