Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants on Nights for a our clients Nursing, Residential and Dementia Home based in Chester.
We currently have both Full & Part time Permanent contracts available.
Our client is a medium sized Nursing, Residential and Dementia Home which is rated GOOD by the CQC.
As a Senior Care Assistant on Nights you will be working alongside the Staff Nurse in leading the home on Nights to make sure you the highest standard of person centred care is being delivered at all times.
Below is a brief overview of the duties and tasks you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Administering Medication to Residential and Dementia residents
- Completing all of the relevant paperwork to highest standard
- Be a positive role model to junior staff to make sure the highest standard of Person Centred care is being delivered through out the whole home
- Be able to sign post Junior staff to relevant information and organisations for people living with Dementia
- Assist the activities team in looking for suitable activities that can undertaken in home and in Chester and surrounding regions
The ideal candidate for the Senior Care Assistant on Nights position will need to be:
- Experienced in working with Elderly and People Living with Dementia
- Have Completed NVQ/ QCF Level 3 in health & Social Care
- Experienced in administering Medication
- Ideally expereinced in working Nights
- Ideally a car driver to access to own but not essential
This is a brilliant time to join an established home, which has just had a new management team in place and they are looking to make the home is one of the best homes based in Chester and Cheshire.
The Benefits of this are below:
- Constant on going training
- Flexible shifts
- Career Development opportunities
- plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.