Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants for a our clients Nursing, Residential and Dementia Home based in Chester.
We currently have both Full & Part time Permanent contracts available.
Our client is a medium sized Nursing, Residential and Dementia Home which is rated GOOD by the CQC.
As a Senior Care Assistant you will be working alongside the Staff Nurse to make sure you the highest standard of person centred care is being delivered at all times.
Below is a brief overview of the duties and tasks you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Administering Medication to Residential and Dementia residents
- Completing all of the relevant paperwork to highest standard
- Be a positive role model to junior staff to make sure the highest standard of Person Centred care is being delivered through out the whole home
- Be able to sign post Junior staff to relevant information and organisations for people living with Dementia
- Assist the activities team in looking for suitable activities that can undertaken in home and in Chester and surrounding regions
The ideal candidate for the Senior Care Assistant position will need to be:
- Experienced in working with Elderly and People Living with Dementia
- Have Completed NVQ/ QCF Level 3 in health & Social Care
- Experienced in administering Medication
- Ideally a car driver to access to own but not essential
This is a brilliant time to join an established home, which has just had a new management team in place and they are looking to make the home is one of the best homes based in Chester and Cheshire.
The Benefits of this are below:
- Constant on going training
- Flexible shifts
- Career Development opportunities
- plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Extra Care Scheme Manager
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £13.00 - £16.00 per hour
- 7 days ago
Extra Care Scheme Manager Job type: Housing / Project Manager Client type: Accommodation services for older people Location: Loughborough Salary: £13.00 - £16.00 per hour Hours: 25 hours a week (Monday to Friday) Contract type: Temporary - 2 month contract Barker Ross Healthcare are cur... Read More
Extra care scheme manager
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- £29.000 - £30262 per annum
- 30 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an extra care manager to manage a residential home which specialise in Dementia, Eating disorders, Learning disabilities, Mental health conditions, Personal care, Physical disabilities, Sensory impairments, Caring for adults under 65 yrs, Caring ... Read More
Head of Hospice Services
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £42000 - £45000 per annum
- 1 day ago
Head of Hospice Services Location: Kidderminster, West Midlands Salary: Salary in the range of £42,000 - £45,000 You will be able to lead Care and Bereavement teams with both hands and to ensure our care and support is fit for the future needs of our local community. You will be an (adu... Read More
Mental Health Support Worker
- Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- £08.90 - £11.00 per hour
- 30 days ago
Mental Health Support Worker Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire Salary: £8.90 - £11.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Full time (days and nights available on rota basis) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are curren... Read More
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £18400 - £20800 per annum
- 13 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Kidderminster Salary: £18,400 - £20,800 pro rata (FTE £23,000 - £26,000) Job type: Permanent 30hrs / 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are c... Read More