Senior Administrator - Coventry, CV1
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Senior Administrator to work in Coventry on a temporary basis.
Rate of pay - £9.55phr
Hours of work - Weekdays 8.30am - 5pm
Contract Length - 25/11/2019 - 24/05/2020
Department - Fostering services
Senior Administrator role includes:
- Ensuring that all documents are uploaded to one drive.
- Send invites out to carers/ applicants and professionals for panel.
- Preparation of the Panel minute template
- Attend Panel and take the minutes
- Record outcomes on the system
- Complete checks and references for potential carers
- Record medial reports
- Carers payment process
- Events - fostering events/planning/administration
- Local Authority checks
- Pay invoices
- Chasing social workers/professionals for agenda items for Legal Panel/ Court progression Panel/ Resources Panel
- Scanning and uploading document
- General Office tasks
Senior Administrator Criteria:
- You must provide a copy of your current DBS check
- Must have previous minute taking experience
If you are interested in the Senior Administrator role, please apply today.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.