Our well established client is a large, diversified family farming business that includes pig farming, arable farming, renewable energies and a farm shop. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accounts & Office Administrator to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The hours of work will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with an annual salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience.
Working within a friendly admin team, you will be required to deliver support to all enterprises by handling general administration, finance and human resource functions.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Managing the accounts software - entering purchase and sales invoices, receipts, payments, budgets and journals
- Managing banking - including making payments to suppliers in an accurate and timely manner, logging daily bank balances
- Completing VAT returns
- Managing the payroll system - to ensure the accurate and timely payment of employees, their pensions and the inland revenue
- Maintaining personnel records and human resource information
- General office administration - supporting directors and senior management in carrying out their administrative duties
In order to be considered for the role it is essential you have:-
- Book keeping experience as well as managing accounts software is essential
- A high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A rigorous approach and attention to detail in delivering accurate and timely results
- A knowledge of the farming industry would be beneficial but is not essential
- Own transport required as there are no public transport routes nearby
Please apply in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.