Barker Ross are recruiting for the UK's cash management specialist who support businesses up and down the country with the handling, counting and transportation of their cash. They pride themselves on meeting the specific needs of their customers, by offering tailored collection and delivery services.
Our client provides excellent job opportunities for responsible people with integrity, offering a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to develop within a world-class company.
- Ensuring the safe transit of customer's money and valuables
- Accuracy when checking all collections and deliveries in all relevant documentation
- Driving an Armoured vehicle to transport money and valuables to a designated destination
- Providing a first-class service to customers and colleagues
The ideal candidate:
- Can work to tight deadlines and targets
- Can work under pressure
- Is self-disciplined and can work effectively with minimal supervision from management
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- Is flexible with their hours to ensure routes are completed
- Full UK driving licence
- Complete 10 year work history required
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 32 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free Parking
- Training - if you haven't got the licence(s) you need, we can provide you with the training required to give you the tools for the role - this may include C1, HGV and CVIT SIA licence.
- Uniform supplied
- Life assurance
- Full time permanent
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.