- Providing compliance for regulatory and frameworks such as PCI DSS/PSD2/27001
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining security policy, standards and procedures
- Coordinating internal and external reviews for security frameworks e.g PCI-DSS
- Conducting annual reviews
- Reporting security status and events
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to improve security across the business
- In depth understanding of PCI-DSS, PSD2, GDPR and other compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Understanding of the solutions stack
- An ability to automate and script your work, e.g. python, bash scripts
- Passion for problem solving
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available