Barker Ross is currently recruiting for one our clients in the LE4 area, they are a leading supplier of point of sale products for the used car market.
We are currently recruiting for a person with excellent printing skills and a positive attitude who can easily adapt to the diverse range of tasks required within this role. You will be responsible for assisting our current Screen Printer, these duties are likely to include preparing screen printing stencils, mixing and loading ink, cleaning machines, troubleshooting technological problems and maintaining screen printing equipment. There may also be the opportunity to design screen print patterns.
To ensure success in this role you should exhibit a keen eye for details, have artistic skills, be able to stand for long hours and be comfortable with manual labour. Ultimately we will need our Screen Printer to produce articles that fully meets the customer's specifications.
Screen Printer responsibilities:
- Receive work orders from our office team for printing.
- Examine orders to determine estimated print times, ink and material quantities required.
- Select most appropriate screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings.
- Load screen into the printer.
- Install and re-position screens.
- Calibrate printer before each batch is printed.
- Run prints and perform quality checks throughout the printing process.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
Screen Printer requirements:
- Previous experience as a Screen Printer.
- Good hand-eye co-ordination.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals safely on a daily basis.
- Ability to manually operate large machinery
- Ability to work 8.5 hour shifts Monday - Friday
What we will offer:
- You will receive excellent support from an experienced team within a growing and reputable business
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career and become an integral part of the team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free onsite parking
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm. Friday 8am-3pm.
Screen printing: 1 year (Required)
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
How to Apply for the Warehouse Operative with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available