Working in a Childrens Secure Unit - duties will include:
- Preparation and service of food and beverages in accordance with standard menus.
- Cooking meals in accordance with centrally determined menus and adapting menus to accommodate special dietary requirements as necessary.
- Packing meals for transport to other locations where appropriate.
- Transporting meals between kitchen and servery or dining area as necessary.
- Washing up, setting up and clearing away equipment and tables.
- Cleaning the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment.
- Maintain risk assessment/security expectation over an above normal kitchen routines; and in line with secure children's home standards
- Assisting with stocktaking and daily standards monitoring tasks as directed.
- Assisting with the receipt and safe storage of goods.
- Assist with the operation of Kitchen machinery where necessary.
- Assisting with special events as required.
- Comply with Hygiene, Health and Safety legislation, financial regulations and County Council policy and procedures at all times.
- Attending training events as and when required.
- In the absence of the Catering Manager, complete tasks such as ordering and leading junior staff
- Maintain positive communication with full team and other agencies.
Other duties appropriate to the nature, level and grade of the post.
The hours of work are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available