**ENHANCED DBS IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE**
We are looking for a School Caretaker to join one of our client's school sites based in Swanscombe.
The overall aim of the caretaking role is to ensure that the internal and external school facilities are available, fully functional, H&S compliant and aesthetically pleasing where this fails within the remit of the caretaking team.
- Ensuring security integrity of the school buildings and grounds through locking and unlocking, patrols, monitoring third party lettings
- Carry out day-to -day duties according to daily schedule, ie littler picking, sweeping, refreshing toilets
- Carry out defined Planned Preventative Maintenance responsibilities in accordance with each school's schedule and individual's skills
- Range of general handyman skills such as general DIY skills, minor plumbing, carpentry, electrical
- Good customer service skills
- Amenable and approachable personality
- Ability to liaise with and assist external service providers Ability to work in a team
- Ability to multi skill
- Willingness to learn new skills and undertake training to develop role
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
Please call Molly at Barker Ross Recruitment on 0203 617 3155 if you're interested.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available