We are looking for an efficient, reliable person with initiative and good practical skills. They would need to take pride in the maintenance & cleaning of our site so that the school can ensure a welcoming, clean and safe environment for all.
In return the federation will offer a positive and supportive working environment with access to a wide variety of professional development opportunities.
The main tasks of the post are detailed below:
* Portering duties within and outside the building location making arrangements where necessary for the movement of heavy furniture within the Centre.
* To carry out various maintenance and repairs in the schools e.g. fixing & redecorating.
* To be the responsible key holder and ensure security of the premises and grounds.
* Report any safety hazards / unsafe practices in and around the building.
* To use all equipment in a safe manner, and any faults / incidents are reported to the appropriate member of staff.
* To undertake basic record keeping as directed.
* To monitor stock levels and equipment and advising appropriate member of staff when stock needs to be replenished.
* To work as part of a team, to support colleagues and contribute to the vision and ethos of the School.
* To undertake any other duties that are commensurate with the grade.
* To have an understanding of COSH and H&S regulations.
As this role invole working in a school, confirmation of appointment will be subject to completion of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available