Exciting opportunity for a SAP Support Analyst to join a well established manufacturer based in Alfreton.
We expect that the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate practical experience of one, or more, SAP modules from Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Material Management (MM), Business Warehouse (BW) and Warehouse Management (WM), in addition to experience of process mapping, SAP implementation, and delivering projects to tight timescales and deadlines.
· Providing specialist level functional, integration and configuration knowledge of SAP
· Working with support and business teams to facilitate incident and problem resolution
· Participating in user requirements gathering, blueprinting and documentation design
· Ensuring the integrity, future design and change management of the configuration/solution
· Ad hoc duties as per project demand, to include training and testing
· Analysing data within SAP and provide reports Key Skills / Experience
Key Skills / Experience Required:
· Functional experience in one or more SAP modules - including PP, SD, MM, WM and BW
· Support and configuration experience within SAP modules PP, SD, MM, WM and BW
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
· Proficient with Excel
· Good stakeholder management skills
· A team player
· Self-motivated, with the ability to work under own initiative
· Good time management skills
· The ability to work to strict deadlines
· You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
· A solid career pathway and structured progression
· Employee discount on products
· Life Assurance
· Pension Plan
· Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
· Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
· Exciting work environment
· A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
Depending on experience
If you would like any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.