Barker Ross are recruiting for Sales Support Coordinator to join the growing client based in Blechtley, Milton Keynes.
You will ideally have some experience. You will also be well organised and resourceful and possess good oral and written communication skills. It is essential to understand the importance of time management, possess a 'can do' attitude and the capacity to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
On-going training will be provided with the view to develop your technical and product knowledge.
What's in it for you?
*Immediate start available
*Permanent secure job from day one
*Set shift Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
*Free training with opportunity to grow
Sales Support Job Role:
You will undertake all levels of sales activities from an administrative perspective. These will include:
- Receive customer orders by phone and e-mail and process in our ERP system
- Process standing customer orders in our ERP system
- Provide customers with quotes for new products and special items as requested
- Pro-actively follow-up on customer quotations to gain the order wherever possible
- Resolve all customer queries pro-actively and efficiently
- Pro-actively follow-up to ensure receipt of all customer deliveries and efficiently resolve any issues
- Process any customer returns, liaising with purchasing/warehousing to ensure supplier returns are action
- Create and maintain customer templates to ensure the list of stocked items available is always up-to date
- Maintain web stores, updating and amending as the need arises
- Produce detailed monthly reports showing details of all customer orders and summary information
- Support the business on other ad hoc tasks and projects as the need arises
- IT Literate. Proficient in Excel
- Have a customer-centric mind-set, encompassing both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate commercial curiosity to understand customer's needs and identify opportunities
- Think creatively to fulfil customer's needs and solve their problems
- Demonstrate an urgency to follow up on customer opportunities or concerns immediately
- Have strong attention to detail, whilst also being able to see the bigger picture
- Be good at time management and be able to prioritise work given
- Focus on producing quality, accurate and professional outputs for both internal and external use
- Work efficiently and pro-actively identify opportunities for improvements within our internal processes
- Be willing to challenge colleagues as appropriate to ensure all activities are completed to the highest standards
- Communicate openly, both with colleagues and external customers
- Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to support on any tasks or projects as required by the business
- Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin) speaking is a plus
If you would like to be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01908695959 opt 1 and ask for Urszula.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available