A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative for a hydraulic equipment supplier in the Loughborough area.
The Sales Representative will meet and communicates with customers to recommend products or services.
Their duties include explaining the features and benefits of products and services to customers, helping customers find products that meet their needs and providing after-sales services.
Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Sourcing leads and cold calling potential customers
- Developing business opportunities by arranging meetings and making sales pitches
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as purchasing and internal sales.
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.
- Communicating with customers before and after a sale.
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of their industry and the products or services they sell
Sales Representative experience requirements
- A strong background in sales and customer service is an essential requirement for the position. Other experience in hydraulic/pneumatics is beneficial. Junior Sales Representative positions may not require specific experience requirements., mid-level candidates may need up to two or more years of experience, while senior-level Sales Representatives require five or more years of experience.
- Fuel is provided for Business mileage, and personal milage is deducted at the end of each month's salary.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm and Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm.
Salary is £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience and will either a company car or a car allowance of £4000 per year.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available