SALES MANAGER - Chiswick
About the Client
They are a growing, dynamic and rapidly expanding company engaged in developing, manufacturing and
supplying high technology LED lighting products to small and leading companies throughout the UK
and Europe. We commenced business in 2010 and are now looking to expand our sales staff.
The ideal candidate
They are looking for a charismatic individual to become thier Sales Manager. This position requires you
to sell a wide range of bespoke LED lighting solutions, including LED light sheet, LED strip and other
technologies. Your role will involve travel, as this is a sales position.
Why join us?
* Excellent culture and dynamic working environment
* Niche and specialist company whereby you will have a huge impact
* London based with opportunity to travel
* Amazing career projection with the potential to build a team
Your new role will include:
* New business development and identification of new markets
* Establishing new customers, account management and customer retention
* Arranging and holding meetings with new and existing clients
* Defining and shaping future growth strategy in sales
Other responsibilities will include administrative tasks, assisting in product development, taking
telephone enquiries, and preparing quotes etc.
You would be working from our office in Chiswick, West London. This position covers a large geographical territory and you will be expected to travel anywhere within the United Kingdom. We are looking for long-term commitment, therefore our salary structure is based around a high basic salary with commission. Other benefits include a car allowance, and a flexible working schedule. Training will be provided but a background in sales (preferably in lighting or a similar technological industry) is essential.
* Full UK driving license
* Minimum of 2+ years sales experience
* Confident, ambitious, and self-motivated
* Good English writing and speaking skills
* Good educational standards
* Fully IT Literate
* Own car
* Experience in a similar field
* Experience in using CRM systems
You will work 5 days per week at our office in Chiswick, West London between 8:30am and 5:30pm, with a 1-hour lunch-break. You will be expected to travel and attend meetings regularly.
Remuneration will depend on your qualifications, your existing level of experience and results.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or please apply online.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £20000 - £22000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- 8 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales Person for a leading stockist and distributor of engineering parts based in North Leicester. This is an established company and the role will offer career progression. Benefits £20,000 to £22,000 per annum depending upon experience Mon... Read More
Field Sales Representative
- Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland
- £38000 - £42000 per annum + plus bonus, car and mileage allowance
- about 12 hours ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established manufacturer who supply specialist equipment into many differing industrial markets. This is a fast-paced sales engineering environment with targets to acquire new customers, increase the revenue growth for an organisation, and make... Read More