Sales Executive: £19,000 - £24,000 pa (depending on experience)
This client is a company based in Nottingham that operate within the health and social care sector, they provides software solutions and a range of consultancy services for care providers within the UK and are currently scaling up their operations and are seeking a Sales Executive to join their Sales and Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has some previous experience within a sales role, and would like to work for a company currently going through a period of rapid growth. You will receive comprehensive training on how to sell our products and services, as well as an overview of the health and social care sector. The main responsibilities of the appropriate candidate are below;
- build good working relationships
- understand the needs of your business customers
- Making appointments for field staff to attend meetings to further explain the products and services
- research the market and related products
- listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- gather market and customer information
- challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- feed future buying trends back to employers
- review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Making outbound sales calls to cold, as well as warm qualified leads.
- Hit monthly sales targets.
You'll need to have:
- the ability and desire to sell
- excellent communication skills
- a positive, confident and determined approach
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- a good level of numeracy
- a full driving licence
Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience within a sales / Telesales role, preferably within the health and social care sector
Bachelor's degree qualified
Motivated, energetic and goal oriented
Drive and determination to succeed
Ability to manage your own workload
A people person with the natural ability to build rapport and close deals
25 Days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Generous commission structure
Training and development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available