Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a sales and marketing manager based in the LE7 Syston area, you will be working for a reputable full-service logistics provider specialising in contract packing.
Pay rate is £25,000 - £30,000 to start with.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within Sales / Marketing.
- GSCE Maths and English grade B or above or equivalent.
The ability to use initiative whilst working with Senior Management. Good business acumen, understanding of financial performance and planning, marketing skills and strategy development and implementation.
- Creative thinking ability
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Stress management skills
- Team player
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 08.00 to 16.30 with a half hour lunch making 40 hours per week.
Job Purpose -
To identify new sales opportunities with new clients and existing clients where required. Manage all sales enquiries in line with existing sales processes i.e., receipt, handling, enquiring, and escalating all sales enquiries received into the business. In addition, this role will include preparing draft proposals / quotations / tender documentations for the companies' services for new opportunities with both existing and new clients whilst maintaining a good working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders of the business.
Duties to include:
- To manage all incoming sales enquiries in line with the sales processes.
- To monitor and actively follow-up the status of all 'live' sales enquiries to ensure they are completed within a timely and professional manner.
- To manage, champion and maintain the new sales platform Bitrix24 including ensuring that all quotations and associated files are correctly linked to the enquiry on the platform i.e., ensuring that a full and accurate audit trail in place at all times.
- Establishing, maintaining, and expanding our current client base and developing our 5-year sales strategy with the Senior Team.
- Ownership and monthly reporting of the company's sales performance reporting including new client wins, pipeline, sales conversion etc.
- Generating new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Arranging meetings with new clients with a view to offering company's services but at the same time maintaining dialogue with existing clients to understand their ever-changing needs. A specific focus on increasing "All Year Round" sales for both new and existing clients to balance the existing seasonal profile of the business.
- Planning and preparing presentations / tender documents / report writing as required.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research especially feedback related to unsuccessful tenders and providing the Managing Director with a summary of client feedback so that he is aware of any updates/developments.
- To lead and manage all marketing campaigns including the annual 2-day exhibition and attending the event to promote company's full range of services.
- Support with the development and upkeep of company's website and ensuring that it is updated with latest news relating to the company.
- Manage and assist in developing advertising strategy and production of marketing literature.
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and services.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Production Staff And Packers Wanted -Various shifts available
- Dereham, Norfolk
- £8.91 - £9.41 per hour
- 4 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Production Bakery Operatives Our Client is a Food Manufacturer based in Shipdham Key Responsibilities : Picking Packing Labelling Working in a busy production environment Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work Salary: £8.91 - 9.41 per hour Working pat... Read More
Food Production Operative
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- Up to £11 per hour
- 2 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work in an international food manufacturing company (bakery) based in Wigston, Leicester area. Our client has been developing bakery solutions for food service providers, retailers, and bakers for over 30 years. They ... Read More
- Enderby, Leicestershire
- Up to £11 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a well know company, who work within the retail design industry in the Enderby area. Hours: Mon-Fri 07:45-17:00 (30 min unpaid lunch break / 2 x 15 min paid breaks) = 43.75 hours/week Current hourly rate: £11.00 Overtime rate (infrequent): Mon-Fr... Read More
HR Support Administrator
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.83 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a HR Support Administrator. The company is very reputable and based in the Lutterworth LE17 area. The purpose of this role is to provide efficient administrative support to the HR team and Operations. Take ownership and responsibility for workloa... Read More
Traffic Office Administrator
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- £8.91 - £9.41 per hour
- 18 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Traffic Office Admin position, within a well-known client based in Coalville. Job duties: Dealing with incoming drivers - taking details of vehicle; trailer reg, updating inbound schedule Booking in / out via email / tel. incoming / outgoing de... Read More