Barker Ross are looking for a Sales Administrator in DE72.
The working hours for this role will be 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday.
The main purpose of this role is to be pro-active in generating sales for the company.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and continue to develop the business.
You will be working as part of a team responsible for meeting both monthly and annual sales targets, this will be through the generating of new business to new and existing customers by phone and e mail, preparing pricing and quotations, dealing with customer enquiries and responding to in-coming orders.
The ability to work as part of a team and have excellent communication skills are essential to this role.
Main duties will include:
To generate new business by the presenting of our products to new and existing customers through a pro-active approach on the telephone and e mail.
- To process orders received by phone, fax and email with a high level of accuracy.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquires by telephone, fax and e mail.
- To prepare pricing & quotations when required and follow up all enquires within a week of initial enquiry.
- To ensure that all customer record files are updated with relevant information by the recording of sales, price adjustments, sample request and contact details.
- To liaise at all times with colleagues and work as a team to reach targets set and to resolve any problems that may arise.
- To keep up to date with new product developments, increase product technical knowledge and office system upgrades on an on-going basis.
- To familiarise yourself with the customer satisfaction objectives and ensure they are carried out at all times and be aware of the quality management system and your role within it.
- To work as a team to ensure we provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Carry out general office duties including: filing, meet & greet, etc.
- To follow processes as set out in the General Office Procedures.
The annual salary for this role is £20,000 per annum.
You will need at least a year of experience in sales or admin.
If you are interested in the position either apply or call ALEX / GOSIA on 01158960888 !
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sales & ECommerce Administrator
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £9.30 - £9.50 per hour
- 13 days ago
My client has been baking cakes for some of the UK's biggest names and most iconic brands since 1972, but at our heart we're still the same family-run artisan Lincolnshire bakery we've always been. They require a Sales/ECommerce Administrator to join their busy Team! GENERAL FUNCTION: T... Read More
Fleet Administrator (Administrative / Data Entry) Nights
- Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- Up to £10.99 per hour
- 20 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a Fleet Management Administrator (transport administrator) for our client based in Newcastle under-lyme.. You will be required to do transport fleet Administration / Data Entry. This is an ongoing temporary position hours are Monday to Friday 19:00-3am Mus... Read More
European Road Freight Operator
- Essex, England
- Up to £30000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 5 days ago
My client is a family owned Worldwide, award-winning Logistics and distribution company providing a range of collection and delivery services throughout mainland UK. Established in 1997, they operate a large, wholly owned fleet of vehicles providing nationwide and local distribution. Th... Read More
European Import Clerk
- Witham, Essex
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 5 days ago
My client is a family owned, worldwide award-winning distribution and Logistics company providing a range of collection and delivery services throughout mainland UK. Established in 1997, they operate a large, wholly owned fleet of vehicles providing nationwide and local distribution. Th... Read More