An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001. The Sales Account Manager will be working within a fun and driven team within a family type environment. The successful candidate will be quoting and processing orders for our trade customers. A demanding but very rewarding office bound role based in the LE3/LE4 area.
Hours - Monday to Friday - 8am - 4.30pm (willingness to do extra hours as & when needed required)
Pay Rate - £11.50 - £12.50 depending on experience
Experience and Characteristics Required:
- Basic IT Skills including sending emails and taking Phone calls.
- Efficient and organised
- Fun and friendly personality
- Eager to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Able to cope with pressure
- Prioritise workload
- Great communication
- Experience of signage (training given if required)
Job Role will include but not be limited to:
- Going out on to the shop floor for the first month to gain knowledge from each department
- High demand of phone calls and emails to fulfil customer's requirements.
- Liaising with each department and customers.
- Being able to prioritise workload
- Processing of orders
- Raising of job sheets
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. Please also call us on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation.
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.