Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets. They are currently looking for an experienced Machine Operator to join their team as soon as possible.
This will be a full time permanent position working 36.67 hours per week Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern, so you must be able to work morning (6am-2pm), afternoon and night shift.
The pay rate will be £9.50 per hour and will increase to £10.30 after training.
The role will be physically demanding and will involve getting up and in the machines. There are 2 machines to learn, one prints 4 colours and one prints 6 but both work in very similar ways.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Ensure the machine continues to run smoothly and systems operate efficiently
- Effective and efficient setting up, unwrapping reels, unloading the reels using hoists, joining new and old reels and winding join through where applicable
- General cleaning and maintenance of area and machine to be upheld
- Working to work tickets ensuring you meet specifications and instructions
- Complete relevant documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee all roles on the line to ensure quality, H&S, efficiency and reduced waste are being achieved
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have previous machine operating experience within an FMCG environment and have your own transport to get to work.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.