Roofer - Coalville, LE67
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Roofer to work on a temporary contract in Coalville, Leicestershire.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Rate of pay: £16phr (PAYE)
Contract Length - 07/10/2019 - 13/12/2019 (subject to extension)
- To undertake all works to the required standard in accordance to current regulations following manufacturer's instructions.
- Working to the required timescales.
- To liaise with the Asset Management Support Team to ensure job activities are scheduled effectively.
- To utilise all tools, accessories and equipment issued in an appropriate manner.
- Drive to a variety of tenanted properties.
- 5 years+ experience in strip and re-roofing on old and modern properties.
- Knowledge and Experience of Dry Roofing and roof tiling.
- Experience of working in a customer /tenant facing environment.
- Desirable experience is new soffit and fascia's.
- Must have Manual handling, Working at heights, Coshh and Asbestos awareness training certificates.
If you are interested in the Roofer role, please apply today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.