We are recruiting for an award-winning manufacturer and supplier of market leading equipment to several sectors. The company has seen sustained growth in the UK and Internationally. Their continued success enables them to invest for the future and automate some of our processes.
We are looking for a talented Robotics Engineer to apply their knowledge and experience in robotics to complex and challenging problems. The Robotics Engineer will be responsible for maintaining our robotics system and application.
To be successful as a Robotics and Automation Engineer you should be technically oriented and enjoy solving complex challenges. We are looking for someone who is innovative, open-minded, and an excellent trouble-shooter.
We can offer the successful candidate a very competitive salary and benefits package
- Reading, writing, analysing, and interpreting technical procedures and schematics.
- Defining problems, collecting data, and deducing facts and conclusions.
- Writing software, and support in the design and manufacture of in-house tooling
- Programming our robotics system.
- Researching, developing, and maintaining our robotics system and components.
- Evaluating and calibrating systems for maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshooting our robotics system and applications.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records.
- Support on input on future Robotics Systems projects
Our ideal candidate
- Degree in automation, mechanical, robotics, or electrical engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proven skills in writing software and programming systems.
- Proficiency in drafting programs such as AutoCAD.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Welding experience is desirable
If you are interested in the Robotics Engineer please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £20000 - £24000 per annum + plus benefits
- 2 days ago
We are recruiting for a highly successful manufacturing company in Central Leicester. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Production Controller. This role is offered on a temp to perm basis so it is likely that the successful candidate will be available immediately... Read More
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £27000 - £31000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
- 29 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Welder Fabricator to join a very busy fabrication shop in the Milton Keynes area This is a permanent position and offers an excellent working environment and benefits package Benefits £27,000 to £31,000 per annum depending upon experience 20 days hol... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £10.00 - £13.0 per hour + plus benefits
- 4 days ago
We are recruiting experienced Welder Fabricators for a well-established manufacturer based close to Leicester City Centre. These roles are offered on a 12-week temp to perm basis so it is likely that the successful candidate will be available immediately. Benefits £10.00 to £13.00 per h... Read More