Salary: £19.00 - £20.50 per hour
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 36 hours per week/ Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are seeking a registered nurse, either an RGN or RMN to join our fully staffed 60 bed nursing home rated GOOD in every aspect of it's CQC report on a mixed shift basis.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and company medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Criteria / Person Specification
- Proven experience of working in a care setting,
- A good team player,
- 1+ Year NMC registration,
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Simon Evans at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.