Barker Ross has been established since 1988 and is one of the market leaders in Healthcare, Industrial and Construction recruitment.
Our Nottingham healthcare team is expanding, so we're looking for an administrator who can support the team with following duties:
- Use our internal systems to ensure all candidate profiles are correctly entered
- Posting job adverts to help recruit new Healthcare candidates
- Telephone interview potential candidates
- Basic payroll inputting
- Sending out confirmatiomn of assignment letters to candiates about to start work with us
- Answering external phone calls
- Supporting the Account Managers with sourcing candidates for available roles
This is a role that requires no experience as full training will be given, however the right applicant must:
- Be self motivated
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Possess good admin skills and be both numerate and literate
In return, you'll have an excellent career opportunity with excellent job security and be part of a proactive, positive team that will support you at all times.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available