We are looking for a Resourcing Administrator for our busy recruitment office in Nottingham.
The primary objective of the role will be to help source candidates for various temporary roles with our clients in Nottinghamshire. The other key duties will include:
- Speaking to our candidates to understand what type of work they are looking for.
- Updating personnel records
- Using social media to advertise for new candidates
- Interviewing candidates who are looking for work
- Assisting candidates through assessments and client inductions
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Learning and assisting with worker compliance (eligibility to work)
- And many other varied duties
Experience is not essential but the following attributes are very important:
- Good communication
- Willing to learn
- Hard working
- Good numeracy and literature
- PC Literate
Full training will be given and genuine career progression is available to the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send us your CV (with a few words about yourself if you want to) and if you're shortlisted, we'll be in touch with you to arrange an interview.
It is important to know that all roles with us are Covid safe and full risk assessments have been carried out to ensure individual safety.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- 24 days ago
We are looking for a Resourcing Administrator for our busy recruitment office in Nottingham. The primary objective of the role will be to help source candidates for various temporary roles with our clients in Nottinghamshire. The other key duties will include: Speaking to our candidates... Read More