Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Registered Manager for our clients Brand new Residential Care home based in Kent.
Our client is National provider of Residential Care and Nursing Homes and they are opening a Brand new home which will specilaise in providing the highest quality person centered the Elderly residents and people living with Dementia.
The role of the Registered Manager is manage and oversee the running of the Residential Care home to make sure that all aspects of the home are running to its full potential and the level of care that is bring delivered is to the highest standard at all times.
With this being a Brand new Residential care home, As the Registered Manager your roles will be constantly developing and growing as the occupancy within the home grows.
Below is brief overview of your tasks on a regular basis:
- Work with the home's sales manager to show potential new residents and families around.
- Complete initial assessments on new residents to see what need are required
- Be a leader in delivering the highest standard of person centered to all Elderly residents and people living with Dementia
- Build a positive working relationship's with external agencies such as: Social Workers, Pharmacies, Gp's and other health professionals
- Assist the activity team to look for suitable activities for People living with Dementia and Elderly residents in Kent and the surrounding areas
The ideal candidate for the Residential Care, Registered Manager will need to be:
- Someone who is vastly experienced in Residential Care and working with people living with Dementia
- Completed NVQ Level 5 in Social Care Management
- Be very commercially aware
- Be a car driver with access to own vehicle
- Ideally someone who has experienced in commissioning new services
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential care Registered Manager to join a Brand new home and make the home one of the leading homes in Kent and South East.
The benefits of this role include:
- An Fantastic starting salary with bonus scheme in place
- On-Going training opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities
- Profit Share scheme
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.