Our client is one of the largest charities in London that support homelessness and vulnerable people. They have multiple service for clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues.
Position Available: Resettlement Workers - Rough Sleepers (EEA Nationals), Finchley, £13.51per hour, 3-4 months, Temporary, 37.5 hours per week
- 20 Bedspaces
- Referrals via the 6 boroughs we are working with - Camden, Islington, Harringay, Enfield, Barnet and Westminster
- Client group - EEA Nationals who are homeless / rough sleeping aged 18 +
- Examples of support include - Training and Employment, signpost to immigration services (collate evidence to support pre settled / settled status), Housing, accessing primary and secondary health care service, linking in with treatment services
- Please note that Language Skills are not essential but we would welcome applications from staff who do have language skills - Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian etc
Line Cover - two needed
- 1 Resettlement worker - Immigration and Housing (Includes some weekend working) (Hourly Rate £13.51)
- 1 Resettlement worker - ETE & Housing (Includes some weekend working) (Hourly Rate £13.51)
- MUST HAVE experience of providing support to clients who are homeless or rough sleeping
- Experience of key working or holding a caseload of clients
- Experience of assessing clients' needs and developing individual action plans with the emphasis on employment, learning and achievement.
- Language Skills are not essential but we would welcome applications from staff who do have language skills - Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian etc
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or call directly on 07824016243.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.