Our client provides support to clients with a history of mental health issues and homelessness. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.
Position Available: Resettlement Worker -Islington, 37.5 hours a week, £13.35 per hour, temporary 1-3 months, £13.25 per hour
Floating support Service - Iaslington
Aim to link clients in with appropriate services to address support needs and to identify move on options; working together to ensure move on within 28 days.
We need a Resettlement Support Worker to complete a line here at tthe Islington floating support service
Carrying out and adjusting needs and risks Assessments
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Helping clients get ID if they do not have it already.
- Assisting with benefits applications
- Ensuring all clients are receiving the benefits they are eligible for
- Engage with services including treatment services.
- Support clients to access primary & secondary healthcare services.
- Devise move on plans and support clients to access appropriate move on accommodation (Hostels, PRS etc)
- Work collaboratively with external agencies to ensure all service users can move on from the project though re-connection or employment options.
- The working hours: 37.5 hours per week. Mostly regular office hours Monday-Friday
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07824016243
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.