Our client based in Sleaford is one of the UK's most successful manufacturers of disposable products who provide innovative, highly decorative tissues to major retailers in the UK and European markets.
We are currently looking for a Relief Machine Operator to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 12 hour day shifts 6am-6pm.
The pay rate will be £9.00 to start, increasing to £9.08 after training. Following full completion of machine operating training the pay rate will increase again to £10.80 per hour.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Working on a machine
- Adjusting the machine
- Changing machine parts
- Preparing, loading and unloading reels
- Understanding the needs of the line and adhering to running rates
- Understanding production targets needed on the line
- Adhering to good housekeeping standards around the factory
- Having an awareness of health and safety procedures
We are looking for someone who is able to..
- Work well on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Work well under pressure
- Have good communication skills
- Be quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Have a flexible approach
- Previous machine operating experience
- Own transport to reach the location of the factory (no public transport available)
Please apply online with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.