Our client provides direct support to clients with dementia and alzheimers. If you are looking to make a career in Health and Social Care then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Position Available: Registered Nurse - RGN - Shoreham by Sea - Southall - West London, Locum and part time hours available nights or days, £20-23ph
We are currently looking for kind, compassionate and flexible nurses that available for long nights or lon day shifts with a genuine desire to care to provide support to adults with short and long term care neds.
We are looking for flexible team members annd there are shifts available during the week or weekends.
The desired applicant will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 3-6 months experience in a nursing setting.
- Enhanced DBS - required to be on the update service.
- NVQ/ Diploma 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care will be an advantage but not compulsory (further training will be provided).
- NMC Pin - Mandatory
- Nursing Qualifications
- Good communication skills, for a wide range of needs.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- The ability to work effectively and proactively with individuals who present challenging behaviours
The client will be providing the follow:
- Provide candidates with enhanced DBS certificate.
- Potential Qualifications
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.