Location: Braunston, Northampton
Salary: £17.00 - £24.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Full time / Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse based near Braunston in Northampton. This will involve supporting adults and older people with dementia, challenging behaviour, mental health and some physical disabilities.
- Providing high quality nursing care to adults and older people with dementia, mental health and challenging behaviour in a residential and nursing home who also offer respite services and short break services to residents
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - long days and nights
Must have 2 years experience within health and social care
Practical Moving and Handling Certificate
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
Practical Medication and First Aid Training
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £17 per hour
- 6 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Little Hulton, Manchester Salary: £17.00 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: Full time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Qualifications: RGN/RMN/RNLD (current active nursing PIN) Barker Ross Health... Read More
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £17.00 - £23.00 per hour
- 13 days ago
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire Salary: £17.00 - £23.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currentl... Read More
Registered Children's Home Manager
- Leicestershire, England
- £30000 - £36000 per annum + + Bonuses
- 13 days ago
Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children's & Young People's Home - CB/EBD Location: Leicestershire Salary: £30K - £36K + bonus's (salary will vary depending on experience) Hours: Full time We are looking to recruit a Registered Children's H... Read More
Temporary Registered Children's Home Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Salary will vary depending on experience
- 13 days ago
Temporary Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children's & Young People's Home - CB/EBD Location: Grafham, Peterborough Salary: Salary will vary depending on experience Job type: Temporary contract (3 months minimum) Hours: Full time We are loo... Read More
Locum RGN - Bristol
- Bristol, England
- £24 - £28 per hour
- 18 days ago
Our client provides residential, nursing and dementia care all over the United Kingdom. We also require nurses for hospitals & NHS. Position Available: RGN's needed Paying £22-£28 - Bristol, day or night shifts lots of flexibility. Job Purpose To lead the care team to ensure the deliver... Read More