Barker Ross Health & Social care are recruiting for a Registered Nurse based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
Our Client have Nursing homes across the Midlands caring for the Elderly with Dementia.
We are looking to recruit a RN or RMN with a valid NMC pin to work within a 41 bedded home.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be working very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure that the home is delivering the highest standard of Person Centred care at all times
The list of tasks as a Registered Nurse which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
- Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
- To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
- To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
- Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
- Conduct audits within the home to make sure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed to highest standard
The ideal candidate for a Clinical Lead Nurse will need to be:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to the Elderly
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Shifts are 7.30 - 7.30 Days and Nights available. Full and part time positions available.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £18400 - £20800 per annum
- 23 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Kidderminster Salary: £18,400 - £20,800 pro rata (FTE £23,000 - £26,000) Job type: Permanent 30hrs / 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are c... Read More
Registered Nurse (Nights)
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Up to £16.05 per hour
- 23 days ago
Registered Nurse (Nights) Location: Market Harborough, LE16 Salary: £16.05 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: Nights Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Market Harbo... Read More
Community Nurse (Registered Nurse)
- Skegness, Lincolnshire
- £17.00 - £17.50 per hour
- 13 days ago
Community Nurse (Registered Nurse) Location: Skegness, PE25 Salary: £17.00 - £17.50 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 24 - 40 hours a week available (night shifts) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently r... Read More