Salary: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Part time / Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a Nursing Home in Ripley. This will involve providing care for adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke, mental ill-health and dementia.
- Providing high quality nursing care to adults and older people with dementia, mental health and challenging behaviour in a residential and nursing home
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - long days and nights
Must have 2 years experience within health and social care
Practical Moving and Handling Certificate
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
Practical Medication and First Aid Training
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Kevin at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £18400 - £20800 per annum
- 23 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Kidderminster Salary: £18,400 - £20,800 pro rata (FTE £23,000 - £26,000) Job type: Permanent 30hrs / 4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are c... Read More
Registered Nurse (Nights)
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- Up to £16.05 per hour
- 23 days ago
Registered Nurse (Nights) Location: Market Harborough, LE16 Salary: £16.05 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: Nights Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Market Harbo... Read More
Community Nurse (Registered Nurse)
- Skegness, Lincolnshire
- £17.00 - £17.50 per hour
- 13 days ago
Community Nurse (Registered Nurse) Location: Skegness, PE25 Salary: £17.00 - £17.50 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 24 - 40 hours a week available (night shifts) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently r... Read More