Salary: £25.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: Part time / Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse - RGN in Nottingham. You will be required to have surgical nursing experience, as you will be working at a Private Hospital in Nottingham. The role will be temporary to cover sickness.
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Various hours of work available on working rota - long days and nights
Must have 2 years' experience within nursing
Practical Moving and Handling Certificate
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
Practical Medication and First Aid Training
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Kevin at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available