Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Salary: £18:00 - £26:00 per hour
Job type: Temporary ongong
Hours: Full time/ Part Time / Days
Start Date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Staff Nurse near Bolsover, Chesterfield.
This will involve supporting adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
- Providing high quality nursing care to adults with challenging behaviour, learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Working within a nursing and residential setting
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the service user, their family, other professionals and social workers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - long days full time and some part time hours available
Must have 2 years experience within health and social care
Practical Moving and Handling Certificate
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
Practical Medication and First Aid Training
Must have the right to work in the UK
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Paula at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.