Location: Beeston, Nottingham NG9
Salary: £18.00 - £25.00 per hour
Job type: Temporary
Hours: part time / Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Nottingham. This will involve supporting adults 18years + with physical disabilities and profound & multiple learning disabilities. Possible temp to perm opportunities also available if interested.
- Providing high quality nursing care to adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities, within a nursing home.
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service user's families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record, and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy, or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals, and social workers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - long days and nights
Must have 2 years' experience within health and social care
Practical Moving and Handling Certificate
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
Practical Medication and First Aid Training
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Paula at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.