Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Staff Nurse near Cotgrave in Nottingham. This will involve supporting adults and older people with dementia, physical disabilities, challenging behaviour, mental health and end of life.
- Providing high quality nursing care to adults and older people with dementia, physical disabilities, challenging behaviours, mental health and end of life in a nursing setting
- Undertaking medication administration in accordance with the best practice and prevailing NMC guidance
- Encourage good working and professional relationships and liaising with service users families, carers and friends
- Responsible for all assessment, planning and evaluation of the care plans
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required, adhering to care plans and logging medication
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the Home Manager, Deputy or Clinical Lead
- Leading the team and ensuring all staff are supported and involved with care of service users
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Adhering to health and safety regulations and carrying out duties in a safe manner
- Various hours of work available on working rota - waking nights (full time and part time available)
Active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
RGN / RMN / RNLD (with general nursing experience)
Enhanced DBS (can be processed by the agency)
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade or Paula at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.