Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £17.00 per hour
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time / Days & nights available
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Qualifications: RGN/RMN/RNLD (current active nursing PIN)
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse based in Mansfield to work in an outstanding in all five key lines of enquiries CQC rated home. This will involve supporting adults and older people who have a primary mental health diagnosis.
- Leading a team of RMN, RNLD and RGN Nurses and a skilled Rehabilitation Team to ensure positive Recovery Focused outcomes are achieved
- Working as a named nurse to allocated service users
- Working in collaborative manner within both the internal and external MDT forums
- Encouraging and supporting the training and development of the nursing and rehab team members
- Ensuring evidence-based outcomes are maintained and achieved
- Having a flexible, positive and team orientated approach
- Having the desire and drive to progress professionally
- Participating in the monthly on call rota (enhanced payment provided)
- Acting as named Supervisor to an allocated group of staff
- Acting as part of the Assessment Team for potential Admissions
- Generous annual bonus scheme: generous performance related year-end bonus which could be in excess of £5,000.- for those excelling
- Generous training payment: opportunity to develop and implement course material for the THH Academy with very generous additional pay
- Opportunity to participate in Service User' activities, which include trips, social meals, going to theatres ,visiting museums etc.
- Generous On Call fee paid
- NMC pin paid upon renewal
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- Genuine Career progression with opportunities to develop with the group
- 33 days annual leave
Must have 2 years experience within health and social care
Practical Moving and Handling, Medication and First Aid Certificate
An active Nursing PIN - NMC PIN
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Aneesa or AJ at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £17 - £22 per hour
- 17 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham Salary: £17.00 - £22.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a ... Read More
Registered Staff Nurse
- Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- £18 - £22 per hour
- 17 days ago
Registered Staff Nurse Location: Mansfield, Nottingham Salary: £18.00 - £22.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time (day shifts) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered S... Read More
RGN Nights - Stoke on Trent
- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £22 - £25 per hour
- 25 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of care and support services all over London. They aim to provide the highest quality care for vulnerable adults. Position Available: Registered Nurse (RGN) - Stoke on Trent , locum / part time night shifts available, £22-£25ph Role Purpose: As... Read More