Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working exclusively with a Nationwide provider of Nursing Homes. We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager of clients large beautiful and very picturesque home based in Lancashire.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing the home and making sure the highest standard of person centered care is being delivered across the whole home.
The home is registered to care for people who require Nursing Care, People living with Dementia and Residential Care
As the Registered Manager you will need to be an inspirational and motivational leader and be people person to make sure the Nursing Home is delivering the highest standard of care at all times.
Below is brief overview of list of duties you will be undertaking a daily basis:
- Be aware of staffing levels across the home and work very closely Unit Managers to make sure ratios are being followed at all times
- Complete Supervisions with junior staff to make sure the standard of work they are completing is to the highest standard
- Lisle with external external agencies such as: GP's, Families and Social Workers
- Be able to think outside of the box with communicating with Elderly Residents and People living with Dementia
- Work with internal recruitment teams to make the home is fully staffed
- Conduct mock inspections and audits to make sure that the home meets all legislation's in place
- Have good knowledge of Lancashire and the surrounding areas for activities to access and bring in to the home
The Ideal candidate for this Registered Manager position will need to be:
- Experienced in managing Nursing Home & Dementia care homes
- Be an inspirational leader and be able to think outside of the box to come up with answers to challenge you may face
- Ideally be based in Lancashire and with access to own vehicle
- Completed QCF/ NVQ Level 5 in Social care management
- A registered nurse but this is not essential
- Driven and determined
- Someone who is looking to take the home to next level and make it OUTSTANDING with CQC
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large home and develop your skills as a Registered Manager.
Our client is a medium sized National Provider but they are looking to grow and expand over the next 2- years so there will be a huge amount of career and personal development.
The benefits for this role are:
- An excellent starting salary
- Enhanced Annual Leave allowance
- On- going training
- Plus many more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £20 - £25 per hour
- 14 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Derbyshire Salary: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £18 - £22 per hour
- 22 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Nottingham Salary: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse... Read More
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £16.00 - £16.65 per hour
- 22 days ago
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire Salary: £16.00 - £16.65 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 3 to 4 nights a week Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting fo... Read More
Community Nurse (Registered Nurse)
- Skegness, Lincolnshire
- £17.00 - £17.50 per hour
- about 2 hours ago
Community Nurse (Registered Nurse) Location: Skegness, PE25 Salary: £17.00 - £17.50 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 24 - 40 hours a week available (night shifts) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently r... Read More
- Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwickshire
- £32294 - £337894 per annum
- 15 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to lead a supported living services based in Nuneaton . Our Client has several supported living services in and around the midlands supplying high quality care and support to adults with learning difficulties and challenging ... Read More