Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working exclusively with a Mental Health services provider and we are recruiting for a Registered Manager for their service based in Chesterfield.
Our client is specialist provider of Long and Short term Residential, Supported Living, Respite services.
This service will be a Respite, Rehabilitation and Short term residential unit, which will predominately specialize in supporting younger adult's with Personality disorders and other Mental Health issues.
As the Registered Manager your role will be flexible and as the nature of the service, there will be a big amount of flexibility required.
Below is brief overview of tasks you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Complete the staffing rota, to make sure that the service is fully staffed at all times
- Complete the initial assessment paperwork and relevant support plans making sure they are Person Centered
- Build relationships with external agencies which includes: Commissioning services, Gp's, Social Workers
- Be able to mentor and guide junior staff when it comes to the behaviors that service users may present
- To have good local knowledge of Chesterfield and the surrounding areas
- Act as a positive role to junior staff
- To be able to sign post and guide staff and service users to relevant Mental Health services across Chesterfield
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager of the Mental Health service will need to be:
- Experienced in working in a Mental Health Services - ideally with Personality Disorders
- Ideally a Registered Nurse or Social Worker but is this not essential
- Ideally completed NVQ Level 5 in Social Care Management
- Someone who is experienced in working with Respite and Residential services
- Being a driver in making sure the highest standard of Person Centered is being delivered at all times
- Someone who is able to commute around Chesterfield and the surrounding areas in their own vehicle
This is an excellence opportunity to join a Brand New service and work with the director is shaping a new service.
This role comes with a massive amount of career and personal development, because the client is looking to triple their size in the next 5 years.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.