Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Learning Disabilities home based on the outskirts of Harrogate.
Our client is a small provider who specialise in providing care and support to People diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Physical Disabilities and Behaviours that challenge in Residential and Community based services.
Our client is looking for a Registered Manager who is looking to take the home rated GOOD to OUTSTANDING with the CQC.
As the Registered Manager you will play a huge part in making sure the home is delivering the highest standard of person centred 24/7.
As the Registered Manager you role will be constantly developing as the service does,
Below is a brief overview of duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Complete the staffing Rota's to make sure the home is fulled staffed at all times
- Someone who can be positive role to junior staff with the service
- Someone who is able to build good relationships with external agencies and support services, such as: Social Workers, Health Professionals etc
- Be able to think outside of the box to resolve problems and issues
- To look for suitable activities in house & in Harrogate and surrounding regions for all residents
The ideal candidate for the Learning Disabilities Registered Manager will be:
- An experienced Registered Manager within service's that provide care and support to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Behaviours that Challenge
- Someone who is able to act as a positive role to junior staffing
- Ideally be able to think outside of the box when challenges present
- Completed NVQ/ QCF Level 5 in social care management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Yorkshire's, most forward thinking providers of care and support services to adults living with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Physical Disabilities and Behaviours that Challenge.
If you are looking to take a service to OUTSTANDING with the CQC, then this the role is for you!
The Benefits of the role are:
- Progression Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday
- In House Training
- Company Mobile Phone
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.