Our client is searching for a quality registred manager to lead this home and oversee othe running of this 50 bed nursing home rated GOOD by CQC and in a beautiful setting.
The successful candidate will lead this fully staffed home and although a Registered Nurse is preferable it is not essential as we seek someone capable of delievring a GOOD to OUTStANDING CQC report.
As the Nursing Home Manager your role will be a very varied role, but you will be highly organised and be able to prioritize a high work load, below is a brief overview of the duties you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Be aware of staffing levels across the home and work very closely Unit Managers to make sure ratios are being followed at all times
- Complete Supervisions with junior staff to make sure the standard of work they are completing is to the highest standard
- Lisle with external external agencies such as: GP's, Families and Social Workers
- Be a positive role model in delivering the highest standard to all residents including: People living with Dementia, Nursing & Residential care
- Work with internal recruitment teams to make the home is fully staffed
- Conduct mock inspections and audits to make sure that the home meets all legislation's in place
- Have good knowledge of Manchester and the surrounding areas for activities to access and bring in to the home
The ideal person for the Nursing Home Manager will need to be:
- An experienced Manager within the Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care Sector
- Someone who has completed either RMA or QCF Level 5 in Social care Management
- A Registered Nurse is preferred but not essential
- Commutable distance to Manchester via own transport
- Driven and determined
- Someone who is looking to take the home to next level and make it OUTSTANDING with CQC
This is a brilliant opportunity to a join an AWARD winning provider who offer staff a huge amount progression and development.
The Benefits include:
- Excellent starting salary with commission
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Discount scheme
- NMC cost contribution if required
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 and ask for Simon to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.