Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager of Nursing and Dementia Care home based on the outskirts of Nottinghamshire.
The home is 50 bedded home and is part of a small group, who are planning a period pf growth of 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager an Experienced Nurse who is looking to join company where you really put your own on stamp on already established home.
As the Registered Manager your days constantly be evolving and the list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief list :
- Make sure that the rota is completed and constantly updated to make sure home is fully staffed at all times
- Making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Act as a positive role to all junior and less experienced staff
- Assist activity staff in thinking of suitable activities to do in and around Nottinghamshire
- Complete all HR paper for all staff
- Recruit staff to meet the needs of the home
The Ideal person for the Registered Manager would be:
- Ideally a Registered Nurse (RGN, RNM or RNLD), but this is not essential
- Someone who has completed QCF Level 5 in Social Care management
- Someone who is experienced in managing an Elderly and Dementia care home
- Ideally based locally to Nottinghamshire with access to own transport,
- Someone who is looking to take a home to the next level
- Driven and determined
This is an excellent opportunity because the home has just been through a complete renovation and is rated Good with the CQC, running at 95% occupied and has a full staff team. So it is a fantastic opportunity to take the home from Good to one of the best homes in Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas.
- Excellent rates of pay with attractive benefits to employees
- Excellent Training program and opportunity to develop your rewarding long term career within our organisation.
- Free Meals whilst at work
- Company Pension Scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead
- Devon, England
- £43000 - £45000 per annum
- 9 days ago
Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead Job type: Deputy Manager & Clinical Lead - nurse qualified Client type: Nursing and Residential Location: Devon Salary: £43,000 to £45,000 per annum Hours: Full time - 40 hours a week Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Deputy... Read More
Registered Nurse / RGN or RMN
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £17.00 - £17.50 per hour
- 8 days ago
Registered Nurse / RGN or RMN Location: Bedford, MK40 Salary: £17.00 - £17.50 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: 36 hours a week available (day and night shifts) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recr... Read More
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £20 - £22 per hour
- 10 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Cotgrave, Nottingham Salary: £20.00 - £22.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Regist... Read More
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £20 - £25 per hour
- 24 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Derbyshire Salary: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse... Read More
- Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwickshire
- £32294 - £337894 per annum
- 25 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to lead a supported living services based in Nuneaton . Our Client has several supported living services in and around the midlands supplying high quality care and support to adults with learning difficulties and challenging ... Read More