Barker Ross health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a 4 bedded Learning Disabilities Children's Home based in Peterborough.
Our client is a specialist provider of Residential services for Children and Young people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging behaviour.
As the Registered Manager you will be given a huge amount of autonomy and flexibility to put your own stamp on developed Residential Children's Home.
As the registered Manager of the Children's Home, you have day to day responsibility of the running the home.
Below is brief overview of the duties which you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Complete the staffing rota to make sure the home is fully staffed at all times
- Act as a positive role to junior staff and Children and Young people
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with external agencies such as: Family members, Social Worker's and other Health professionals
- Look for new activities and opportunities in Peterborough and wider communities suitable for each Child and Young person
- Be able to access sign post and access resources specific to Autism, Learning Disabilities and Challenging behaviour
The ideal Registered Manager will need to be:
- Experienced in working with Children and Young people with Autism, Chllenging Behaviours and Learning Disabilities
- Have completed QCF/ NVQ Level 3 in Children and young people care
- Experienced in leading a team
- Be able to think outside the box to come up with solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking provider based in Peterborough, who is specialist in providing Residential to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours.
Our client is looking for a forward thinking Registered Manager who is looking to join an established provider.
The benefits include:
- Excellent starting salary
- Career development
- Professional development
- On- going training
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.