Barker Ross Health & Social Care is working with a National provider Nursing and Residential care homes. My client is an award winning provider and they we are currently for Registered Manager of Nursing and Residential home based in Hamilton Leicestershire.
The role of Registered Manager is varied and will be constantly developing as you develop the home. The home is a 37 bedded home and currently Rated Good with CQC and is operating at 90% occupied. The home is almost fully staffed and has an excellent reputation within the local and wider community.
You will need to be highly organised and have strong diary management skills.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- Take full budgetary and P&L responsibilities for the home
- Working with Junior staff to make sure that the highest standard of person centred care is being delivered 100% of the time
- Planning the staffing Rota's for the services, to make each service is fully staffed at all times.
- Working with internal recruitment team to constantly recruit for roles within the home to make it is over staffed
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families.
- Building and develop relationships within the local and wider community.
The Ideal person for the Registered Manager would be:
- Based in Leicestershire area.
- Up to date with all current CQC legislation
- QCF Level 5 in Social Care management
- Registered Nurse (RGN) or (RMN) with management experience or Nursing Home Manager with Nursing home experience.
- Car Driver with access to own car
- Experienced manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Manager to join our client, but they also make sure they offer the personal touch.
- Free DBS check
- Support to complete extra training
Please send your cv to email@example.com
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Extra Care Scheme Manager
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £13.00 - £16.00 per hour
- 9 days ago
Extra Care Scheme Manager Job type: Housing / Project Manager Client type: Accommodation services for older people Location: Loughborough Salary: £13.00 - £16.00 per hour Hours: 25 hours a week (Monday to Friday) Contract type: Temporary - 2 month contract Barker Ross Healthcare are cur... Read More
Nursing Homes Manager
- Lowestoft, Suffolk
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- 19 days ago
Nursing Home Manager Lowestoft Up to £60,000 You will be required to be a home manager that has a nursing background and proven track record of a good and consistent CQC rating throughout their career. We are looking for a passionate leader that enjoys the challenges that care homes bri... Read More
Head of Hospice Services
- Kidderminster, Worcestershire
- £42000 - £45000 per annum
- 4 days ago
Head of Hospice Services Location: Kidderminster, West Midlands Salary: Salary in the range of £42,000 - £45,000 You will be able to lead Care and Bereavement teams with both hands and to ensure our care and support is fit for the future needs of our local community. You will be an (adu... Read More