Our client is seeking a regsitered manager for their 40 bed care home in Suffolk rated GOOD by CQC. With previous experience and sound business management skills you will be rewarded with a strong sector salary, bonus, benefits and the opportunity to train and progress.
Salary: £50,000 plus bonus
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time office hours
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager in Suffolk. This will involve supporting adults and older people with dementia, challenging behaviour, mental health and some physical disabilities.
Criteria / Person Specification
Also, the ideal candidate for this role must have: -
- The ability to engage with our residents to understand their needs in order to provide exceptional person centred care
- Excellent working knowledge of CQC standards
- The ability to promote ownership of care programs by fully involving residents and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating their care within the home
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels with colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families, and visitors
- Strong links with the local community with the flair to create and develop further
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector
- Experience of running a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' rated care home
We offer a superb induction programme and you will receive continuous support from our central team in, for example, operations, service quality and marketing.
We offer an excellent remuneration package including: -
- Salary up to £50K (subject to experience)
- Performance related bonuses
- Additional bonuses based on excess profit
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Alicia at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.