Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Registered Manager for a BRAND NEW Nursing & Residential care based in Manchester.
Our client is a specialist provider of luxurious Nursing & Residential care home's based across North West and Midlands and they require an experienced Registered Manager for their home based in Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager of a Nursing Home or Residential Home to join a very prestigious company, who are growing.
As the Registered Manager you will need to be able to prioritize your work load, as no one 2 days will be same.
Below is a brief list of duties which you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Completing staffing rota to make sure the home is fully staffed at all times
- Work collaboratively as part of Multi Disciplinary Team, to make sure the highest standard of care is being delivered at all times
- Lead the team in delivering the highest standard of care across the Nursing, Residential and Dementia units
- Conduct audits on medication stocks and MAR charts
- completed staffing supervisions and appraisals
- Be an inspirational leader and drive the highest standard of care at all times
- Look for opportunities in Manchester and the surrounding areas for activities and opportunities to participate in local and wider communities
The ideal candidate for the Registered Manager, will need to be:
- Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD with elderly care experience)
- An experienced Registered Manager ideally based in Nursing Home, but not essential
- Experienced in working with Dementia
- Someone who is confident in leading team
- A Manager who prides themselves of delivering the highest standard of care
- Ideally based in Manchester or the surrounding area's
This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly OUTSTANDING provider, who provides 5 star luxury homes, and pride themselves on delivering the highest standard care at all times.
If you are looking to move to a company that cares for all their staff and offers a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop then this role is for you.
The Benefits include:
- Excellent starting salary with commission
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Discount scheme
- NMC cost contribution if required
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.