Registered Children's Home Manager
Job type: Management (Level 5)
Client type: Children's & Young People's Home - CB/EBD
Salary: £30K - £36K + bonus's (salary will vary depending on experience)
Hours: Full time
We are looking to recruit a Registered Children's Home Manager to one of our EBD children's services in Leicestershire. The home has a maximum occupancy of 2 children per service and they are looking for an experienced Manager to now take on this role. This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb child care provider at a management level.
You will be responsible for the operational decisions which lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all Children's Homes Regulations including Quality Standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant, operating within the legal parameters and where your contribution to ensuring maximum occupancy and good Ofsted ratings will be recognised as part of the bonus scheme. You will also have responsibility for meeting budget requirements through efficient methods and maintaining a commercial awareness.
Your role will consist of the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring quality of care provided is compliant with National Minimum Standards
- Managing child protection concerns and complaints
- Implementing procedures for all staff including admin and support
- Liaising with external bodies to ensure comprehensive care packages are delivered
- Creating and reviewing care packages to reflect each child's individual needs, including consulting service users on the care they receive
- Staff recruitment and retention, all aspects of home set up
- Develop a competent and confident team
- Operational responsibilities including staff rota management
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge
- Some sleep in's may be required
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Registered Manager
- Full UK drivers licence
- Understand current legislation surrounding child care
- Experience supporting children and young adults with challenging behaviour, EBD, sexual trauma and substance misuse within residential setting
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within last 5 years of working with children at management level
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please contact Jade on 0115 9418131.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Temporary Registered Children's Home Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Salary will vary depending on experience
- 13 days ago
Temporary Registered Children's Home Manager Job type: Management (Level 5) Client type: Children's & Young People's Home - CB/EBD Location: Grafham, Peterborough Salary: Salary will vary depending on experience Job type: Temporary contract (3 months minimum) Hours: Full time We are loo... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Up to £17 per hour
- 6 days ago
Registered Nurse Location: Little Hulton, Manchester Salary: £17.00 per hour Job type: Permanent Hours: Full time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Qualifications: RGN/RMN/RNLD (current active nursing PIN) Barker Ross Health... Read More
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
- Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £17.00 - £23.00 per hour
- 13 days ago
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire Salary: £17.00 - £23.00 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Part time / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currentl... Read More
Locum RGN - Bristol
- Bristol, England
- £24 - £28 per hour
- 18 days ago
Our client provides residential, nursing and dementia care all over the United Kingdom. We also require nurses for hospitals & NHS. Position Available: RGN's needed Paying £22-£28 - Bristol, day or night shifts lots of flexibility. Job Purpose To lead the care team to ensure the deliver... Read More