Responsibility for day to day delivery of operations in their nominated region, owning the customer interface and stakeholder relationship within the region and to ensure compliance with all statutory and relevant company policies generating a true health and safety culture and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Operational management and service delivery, ensuring adherence to service level agreements through effective supplier management.
* Health and Safety - ensuring all personnel are working together towards achieving zero accidents.
* To manage excellent relationships with the stakeholders, suppliers, and other partners within a region.
* Leadership of operational staff within their region that will result in greater levels of customer satisfaction.
* Operational risk management processes and governance that will ensure the estate is fully compliant.
* Concise and accurate reporting as part of the governance introduced via the monthly review process.
* Budgets are managed and met.
* To lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available